Saturday, January 23, 2010

Faith/Forever 21

I feel stupid for not knowing Forever 21 now has a plus size section. Next time I go to the mall I will definitely have to go in! I usually walk right on by feeling a little depressed that I can't get the cute vintage-y cardigan in the display window. Now I can!

So I just browsed the site and came across some super cute items.




I instantly fell in love with this Vintage Lace Dress from Forever 21's "Love21" section. It's right up my style-alley and it's only $34.80! The size only goes up to a large, so personally, I'm out of luck, but I thought I'd show everyone else cause it's just too cute to pass up!




This blouse is called the Queen Victoria Shirt. Also right up my alley, love the crochet flower detail and the buttons. It's got a tie in the back to cinch in at the waist. Only $24.80! I love these prices.
There's tons more things I want to get from there now. Their prices are very reasonable and everything is adorable. Now I have yet another place to shop! I love that stores are noticing the lack of plus size clothing now.
Happy shopping!
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Hey Frenzy, Its Petch//Shoofleed Here :)
    That Dress looks really nice, especially if you put it with some sort of Darker or deeper colour like a Cardigan and Matched It up. But it also looks simple enough to wear as-is for formal stuff too! [Oh my Flibbles, I'm talking Dresses, be colour matching, Quick! Get the Brain Bleach, we have to burn it out of him!!]
    Have you heard of "Project Lifesize" on YouTube? It's a Colab. Channel on YouTube of Vlogs from Real, Larger Men and Women. Really inspiring, and It twingled in my mind when you said about them having an extra "plus-size" section, as one of the videos I watched was about the very Same issue :)
    Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've never heard of it! I'll have to check that out :)

    ReplyDelete