Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mmmm, denim.

Today some of my favorite things are from Fashion Bug. We have one in my town and I've shopped there for years. They have a lot of very cute clothes in sizes 2 all the way to 32.












I went there a few days ago with my mom and found an adorable purple pea coat on sale for $39.99!! I wanted to get it, but they didn't have my size (they had my size in every other coat, though). I love it! I've become obsessed with the color purple lately. They also have it in grey, black, red, and blue.










One other thing I love... denim pencil skirts. I've been seeing them everywhere and I'm determined to get my hands on one. I guess size 18/20 is pretty popular, cause they had one at FB... but a size too big. I'll probably order it, since it's on sale for only $14.99 (YES!!). Plus, it's got this super cute pleating on the back.









Another one I've seen, that I absolutely adore, is from Torrid. It's quite a bit pricier ($38), so knowing me, I'll probably wait til it goes on sale. What can I say, I'm cheap.


I highly recommend shopping at Fashion Bug, especially if you're a chunky gal like me. They're super affordable, they have great sales, and their clothes are super cute.



Happy shopping!
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment