Saturday, January 23, 2010

Old Navy = Love

Old Navy is amazing for cheap plus size clothes. I go there as often as possible and I always find super cute things. Their clearance prices are crazy (although it looks like a tornado hit that section). I bought a two lace camis and a cardigan for under $20. If that's not awesome, I don't know what is!

So I was browsing their site today for new spring clothes and came across a few new things that I MUST have!






Women's Plus Cropped Rosette Cardigan. I looove this. It comes in 'Heather Oatmeal' (pictured) and 'Graphite', and it's only $29.50. This saves me the money I'd probably spend on a pin of some sort.










Women's Plus Lightweight Boyfriend Cardigan. This one's even cheaper, only $19.50. It comes in 'Underbrush' (pictured) and 'Grayscale'. I love the green trim on this one and the teal one on 'Grayscale'. I'd wear this one with a pair of skinny jeans and my Chuck Taylors, when I'm not working! Definitely on trend with the longer length. I'm in love!








Women's Plus Applique Jersey Dress. This one I actually have! I got it for Christmas this year (pic of me in it... with a cardigan, of course.) I love this dress! It's super comfy, you can wear it with flats or heels, tights, etc. It's vintage-looking, but still new and trendy. The empire waist gives you a nice silhouette, which I absolutely love. It's on sale now for half of what I got it for. It was originally $34.50 and now it's down to $14.99, so get it while you can!






Old Navy's plus size clothing is available exclusively online, not in stores. They do have XL-XXXL in stores, but not 1X-4X. I suppose there's a difference there, but I don't quite know what that is.
Leave me some comments, tell me what you think!
Happy shopping,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment