Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Get ready for Valentine's Day!

I've never really looked forward to Valentine's Day. I was always single and the only gifts I would get were from my mom... very sad. This year, though... I'm VERY excited! I actually have someone special to share it with :) So to get in the spirit, I thought I'd share some Valentine's themed things that I love. :)



Ruby Red pattern balconette bra by Cacique @ Lane Bryant. I swear by these bras. The only ones I can ever find that fit me well are from LB. I used to work there and stocked up while I could, since the discount was faaabulous (40%!!!). I saw this while browsing their new arrivals online and instantly fell in love. It's so cute! I love the balconettes cause they're still pretty and you get full coverage without looking like a granny.





I don't think I can make a post without posting about cardigans. I just love them that much. This one is Lane Bryant's new Ribbed Cardigan. I love it, it's not like the baggy boyfriend cardigans that are trendy right now. It's more fitted and figure flattering. Very cute with the tank shown in the pics, I'll probably have to get one of those myself!






This is the Print Sateen Skirt from Fashion Bug. I love this because it's so springy and cute. Plus, I can't pass up an a-line skirt. They look good on anyone! This would go pretty well with the above cardigan... hmm... I sense a new outfit in my future.





This is a cupcake making kit that I found at FredFlare. Let me tell you, this site has the cutest/weirdest stuff you can think of. I am obsessed with this site. The clothing is adorable, although everything only goes up to a large... still nice to look at. I love their jewelry and they have great gift ideas for the people who are a bit different. This kit is adorable; it comes with 14 recipes, tons of decorative liners in two different sizes, a pastry bag and a bunch of tips for it. I'll probably end up buying this since I was planning on making cupcakes for my boyfriend this year. :)



In keeping with the cupcake theme... GIANT cupcake mold! I love this, I think it's a hilarious idea. I can see my 4 year old niece's face if she saw this. She'd be in awe and probably scream and dance around. She loves cupcakes more than anything. Oh, and this is also from FredFlare!
Alright ladies, that's it for tonight. Happy early Valentine's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment